Things that help you recover from a cold:
- Cold medicine
- Chicken soup
- Fresh gingerbread
- Lots of tissue
- Endless cups of tea
- Sympathetic puppies who cuddle with you in bed
Things that do not help you recover from a cold:
- Standing in the kitchen and yelling, “I’m not HAPpyyy!”
- Puppies that require you to shovel them a path in the snow so they can poo where they want
- Gigantic cold pills that you can’t swallow
- Drinking too much tea so you are unable to sleep through the night without getting up 7 or 8 times
I thought these would help you as you and your families deal with colds this Winter.
P.S. I’m not HAPpyyy!